Major Medical Insurance for under 65
Health Insurance for Individuals and Family
Individual and family health insurance plans can help cover expenses in the case of serious medical emergencies, and help you and your family stay on top of preventative health-care services. Having health insurance coverage can save you money on doctor’s visits, prescriptions drugs, preventative care and other health-care services. Typical health insurance plans for individuals include costs such as a monthly premium, annual deductible, copayments, and coinsurance.
Health Insurance Information
Here are your choices on Major Medical health plans currently:
- Medicaid for low income people
- Group ins – if you work for a company that offers a plan
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) – My Price may be as much as 50% less than the Affordable Care Act
- Short term medical plans that I am offering that are DIRECT with the insurance carriers. Supplements can be built into the plan where you do not have to pay your deductible!!! I urge you to look at them!
Some IMPORTANT facts that separate the insurance I represent from the rest of the insurance companies:
- I have TWO (2) ways you will NEVER have to pay your deductible on my plans. (New stuff with the healthcare reform!!!)
- Dental and/or Vision can be added.
- I also have a critical illness supplement that can be added. Again, protection from paying any out of pocket money. This pays your deductible.
- No more waiting on hold – you will have two (2) points of contact.
- You can go to ANY doctor, hospital or medical center of your choice – All are PPO PLANS.
- You can add – – -CASH BACK TO YOU if you are admitted into a hospital or medical center for any reason!!!!!
- You have the option to pick your deductible. In other words, you customize your plan.
- Disability insurance can also be added. (Short and/or Long Term)
- My price is usually 50% less than the Affordable Care Act.